11.04.2012

drafts vs posts

I now have 13 draft posts on here, and 17 published (excluding this which makes it 13/18). I find myself thinking a ton about everything related to God and only thinking a bit is post worthy. If you are reading this, please contact me somehow to let me know if you are enjoying this, finding it useful, or have any other feedback. What would you like to see? What would you like to see less of?

I have to share once again how wonderful God is. I LOVE reading his word - I'm doing it daily on my own and daily sharing it with Casey. I LOVE going to church and engaging people - I wish I could do that all the time. I implore all my readers to pick up the bible more often. This is a gift from God! Thank you Lord for everything you have done, are doing, and will do for us. Thank you for your love, patience, and forgiveness.

I find it easier and easier to follow what the bible teaches. I'm finding it easier to lean on and ask God for guidance in my life. I find living more enjoyable and full of goodness. I am truly being transformed by Christ and I'm loving every minute of it!

Don't have a bible? Contact me and I will get you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment