9.17.2012

New perspective

Allright, now at this point I have no doubts. I'm totally going to keep this thing going.

I'm excited about what I'm learning and I want to share it. If you don't like it you don't have to read it, so it's not like I'm pushing anything on anyone.

That being said check this out! I had a lot of questions about how things worked in the old testament vs the new testament. What the coming of Christ changed and how. And man, this article was so much more than I was looking for.

http://bible.org/article/mosaic-law-its-function-and-purpose-new-testament

Also - I just bought a strongs concordance with hebrew greek and aramaic dictionaries. That thing could keep someone going for ages.

PSS - Watching "The Case for Christ" on Netflix. Was pretty good, but I think I need to read the book as well. If you are pursuing knowledge, check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Being raised Christian, then kind of falling away from "the path", and rediscovering who I am as a Christian and making many mistakes along the way, I find it very interesting reading your perspective. I'll have to watch "The case for Christ" this weekend. All these years going to church and all and I have never watched/read it.
    If you want a different perspective on Christianity, look into Rob Bell, "The Gods Aren't Angry" Although not exactly Biblical, it is very interesting. Also "Everything is Spiritual" is also very good. I have both on DVD if you are intereseted.

    ReplyDelete