10.22.2012

bible reading craze

I've been devouring the bible lately, and haven't made time to post on here. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop posting, it just means I'm busy.

If you read my facebook you'll know that I loved Job - what an awesome book. I'm also partial to the following chapters in Psalm 20, 37, 49:12-13, and 63. I haven't finished the book of Psalm yet, but I'm enjoying it as well. Also check out Nehemiah chapter 9.

All of these are available on the net - I'm reading the NIV version at youversion.com, but there is also net.bible.org and biblia.com (I just learned about this last one and haven't had a chance to really check it out).

Anyways, I hope some of you enjoy the above chapters, they really spoke to me!

Praise our Lord! Thank Him for everything! God bless!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment